SSI provides permanent access systems
throughout the Canada, the U.S.A. and internationally. These systems
may be used in such maintenance applications as window washing,
glazing repairs, siding repairs, painting, cable installation, event
staging and more. SSI carries the widest variety of window
washing and suspended access equipment available.
SSI designs, fabricates, supplies and installs all types of
permanent window cleaning and maintenance access systems:
SSI provides professional services from the
design phase of a project through to commissioning of the system
- Consultation during Design Phase:
To help you choose the right system, a qualified system representative
or engineer will explain the functions, benefits and limitations of each
system. We will thoroughly review the installation and operational
costs, so you understand the economies of each system. This is the first
step to ensuring you get exactly the system that suits your needs.
- Design of Specific Systems: SSI will design a system that meets
the specific requirements of your project.
- Tender Specifications: SSI can supply you with specifications to
suit your project and system.
- Layout and Detail Drawings: Professionally engineered layout and
component drawings are provided with every system.
- Job Coordination: SSI will provide professional project services
as a subcontractor (on new construction) or as the lead contractor in
retrofit or turnkey project.
- Quality Fabrication: All components are manufactured in our CWB
certified facility. Installation by Qualified Personnel: All our
installation forces have years of experience and are fully trained in
job site safety and installation.
- Warranties on all Products: All SSI products and systems are
- After Sales Service and Support: After the system is in place,
SSI supports you, providing any maintenance or repair service you
SSI suspended access equipment must be used with the utmost safety at
ALL times, so safety comes first with every customer we sell to.
SSI supplies a log book/operation manual with every system and we
demonstrate the proper use of the equipment to make sure your people know
how to use it appropriately and safely. SSI personnel are extensively
trained and qualified to answer all your safety questions.
All of our products meet or exceed:
- CSA Z271-98 Safety Code for
Suspended Elevating Platforms
- CSA Z91-02 Health and Safety Code for Suspended Equipment
- Ontario Ministry of Labour 859/90 Regulation for Window
- Ontario Ministry of Labour "Guidelines – Roof
Anchorages for Fall Arrest Systems"
- Workers’ Compensation Board of British Columbia BC
All materials are chosen to suit the environment they will be used in
and are corrosion resistant as applicable i.e. galvanized; aluminum;
SSI has the suspended access equipment you need for any job. SSI
offers our quality products and service with competitive pricing.
Providing value and reliability for all your projects. Contact SSI first
for next project.
SSI also conducts safety seminars for your workers. Please
visit the training section of our website for more information.